21 Day Weight Loss Meal Plan for Breastfeeding Moms
Are you looking for a kickstart postpartum to get more energy, lose the baby weight, and overcome cravings without losing your milk supply?
I’ve been in your shoes which is why I developed a 21-day meal plan for postpartum moms that are breastfeeding their babies. I used these same recipes to help me lose 50 pounds of baby weight with both of my kids.
You’ll find 21 days’ worth of easy, yet delicious meals for your whole family that incorporate leftovers which is helpful for busy moms.
- Meals include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack recipes.
- Prep guide to make preparing meals for the week EVEN EASIER.
- Breastfeeding-friendly foods that are known to boost milk supply and quality for your baby with a mix of healthy fats and key vitamins.
- Organized grocery lists that you can print and use to shop each week.
- Nutrition and serving size information included for each recipe.
Take a sneak peek at the 21 Day Breastfeeding Meal Plan for Weight Loss
The Breastfeeding Meal Plan for Weight Loss is a downloadable e-book product. You will get INSTANT access to the meal plan after purchase.
As a BONUS for purchasing today, you’ll also get access to over 30+ more breastfeeding weight loss recipes with healthy ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts!
Due to the nature of the virtual product, I do not offer refunds on this meal plan. If you have any questions about your purchase, please reach out to me at email@example.com.
If you’re looking for a breastfeeding weight loss program that is more comprehensive, check out my Postpartum Weight Loss Program for Breastfeeding Moms.