Learn the secrets to a healthy pregnancy and delivery!
Have a Healthy Pregnancy+ Beyond
Research shows women who practice healthy behaviors during pregnancy have fewer complications, an easier delivery, and a happy, healthy baby. Good health for you and your baby begins before conception and continues well after delivery. It’s never too late to start living a healthier life for you and your new baby. Be prepared to smoothly and confidently transition from expectant mother to comforting nurturer.
Here’s what you’ll discover if we work together one-on-one:
- Learn practical ways to positively impact the health of you and your baby
- Turn your pregnancy into a healthy new beginning
- Learn safe and effective exercises for pregnancy and postpartum
- Learn what optimal nutrition is during pregnancy
- How to choose quality foods that will give you energy and reduce nausea
- Learn what healthy weight gain means throughout your pregnancy
- Postpartum and breastfeeding nutrition
- How to care for yourself as a pregnant and new mother
Moms who practice the above principles are more likely to:
- Have a healthier pregnancy
- Delivery healthier babies
- Experience less complicated labors
- Have a faster and smoother recovery from birth
- Avoid pregnancy complications such as gestational diabetes, toxemia, anemia, leg cramps, heartburn, and obesity.